XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Few Errors

First let me say I love this game. I would like to let the person who made it know of some bugs though. When you sell an item such as a normal gun it says you should get $3 BUT you only get $2. Also As it was pointed out the enemy that spawn REALLY SUCK because of jumping over walls and in the last mission they are impossible to beat. I had about 5 of them all ready to die...then they split right at the end and I lost. I understand the need for a hard enemy with high hit points...but that many?

All that being said let me give some people a hint. When you set your towers up do not think in lines but rather in stairs. It forces them to move slower as they make their turns after every tower. Also UPGRADE YOUR GUNS! But even with this you need to remember to upgrade the ones at the end of your maze first and only upgrade one at a time.

Gateway II Gateway II

This is a classy trip in the mind

I love the story. Since I know what it is to live in this situation (at least a little) I can say it is very well thought out and a wonderful trip into the mind!

By the way a few spoilers:
The phone by the lamp...scrible on the pad and keep scribling until the whole thing is dark...you'll know what to do.

Then the alarm...use the mirror and shine into the water.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Made me want to smash my pc

I HATE this quiz! I hate every bit of it! I hate the creator of it! I hate the program that was used to make it! I HATE IT!

That's why I love it! It made me so angry I wanted to smash my pc but couldn't because then I couldn't keep getting angry!

Champion Champion

Great time pass

I made it to lvl 39 before I got tired of it. Once you get all the power ups it really is just a matter of how fast you can click the mouse. Good game though with great challenge. Then once you get all the power ups start shreading through them for revenge!

The Anarchists Cookbook The Anarchists Cookbook

Hmm...hard to rate.

While it doubtless should be taken off the portal it also has a reason to stay. It is only text, and a basic click to go to next page interactivity. But it has value in its text. I know many out there could use this info. The law system tends to bully ppl around and if they don't know their rights they could be sent to jail without being guilty. But in total it should not be on NG due to its lack of animation or style. Maybe you should add some stuff. Have someone showing how these things work. You could have a cop arrest someone and beat them up. Then you could have that person saying a string of insults to them. In cort have those words edited by the cops to sound like he admits to the "crime". This could show why you remain silent.

&amp;lt;Osama Hunter&amp;gt; <Osama Hunter>

hmmm

This aint too bad. Nice smooth graphics and great story, KILL HIM!!!

Psychic Stevie's Answers Psychic Stevie's Answers

LOL

I asked if I would ever be married and he said yes. But when I asked who would be my wife he said HE WOULD! OH GOD THAT IS SICK! NOW I GOT TO GO SHOOT MY SELF! LOL

Kill The Rabbit Kill The Rabbit

Hmmm.

This is ok. Hard to aim with the delay time it takes to fire though. Would be funnier if you had a sound track of elmer fudd singing that opra song Kill The Wabbit.