Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Video games meet God powers!

It was like Mario on speed!

You Make Me You Make Me

Sweet

Thats great man! Hey, you got married one day after my wedding aniverrrrr WHO CAN EVEN SPELL THAT WORD?! I HAVE TROUBLE EVEN REMEMBERING IT!
...
.....
........

Sorry, but when you forget your 1 year together it's a BAAAAAD thing!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

Eh

"Complete accuracy, and in chronological order."

Ummm....no. Funny flash though.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

Both good and bad

I liked the humor in this though I found it to be a slight bit cynical. Overall I would say it has some very good qualities but I would like to comment on some items of note for you in your second one.

To really get the story right you have to understand chapter 1 tells of a brief overview of creation while chapter 2 goes into more detail. It’s like a flashback. Also if you plan on doing something with Cain you need to remember the daughters of Adam and Eve are not mentioned by name or order of birth so it is possible Cain had an older sister to marry.

I will not go into the details of creation in 7 days because it is not something many people understand and it has to do with the power of God (which if you ever played a game with God powers on you would understand that impossible is not even a word in Gods vocabulary). If you want to research for your next project or if anyone wants some help understanding things send me a pm.

Acid Speed Trailor Acid Speed Trailor

who are you?

You simply keep amazing me! Keep it up! Did you turn the mp3 into a wav though? I hear that lowers the file size.

Blaklyon responds:

I am the still that same guy! And, I have even more ideas to show everyone! Don't change that dail!

Genocide Inc. Shorts Ep 1 Genocide Inc. Shorts Ep 1

VERY GOOD

This is just another example of your fine work. Very good style and great art. Keep up the good work.

Blaklyon responds:

Thanks for the encouragement Obi Wan!

Genocide Inc. Shorts Ep 2 Genocide Inc. Shorts Ep 2

Not bad at all

I think you did a great job on this one. Very nice style. A nice story line too. I know exactly how this person feels.

Blaklyon responds:

Thanks for you honest review.

Light Saber Fight 3D Light Saber Fight 3D

Very Good

I liked how the 3d part fit in. The music was also great. The sabers could have been a little better done, though. I liked it though. Make more like it. But PLZ make it load faster! LOL

Looksgood, Light Saber Crew #3

&amp;lt;3 for the portal <3 for the portal

WHAT?!

I am sry, but I have no idea why that thing was not blamed! No effort! Just text and sound.

MetaphorcE responds:

{{{looksgood}}}

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Wow.

That was likely the shortest, least animated, no background, and cheapest thing of brilliance I have ever seen!!! The music and speach was all this needed! It is a great "simple" flash. No load time, wonderfull story, and as far as the little animation and no background goes, That only makes it better! This was so simple and funny that it shocked me! Great job.